- me: *gets off train*
- me: *notices a man watching me*
- me: *slows down to let him upstairs ahead of me*
- man: *slows down as well* *lets people pass him but keeps his eye on me*
- me: *slips through the crowd*
- him: *walks around corner only to meet me*
- him: *jumps out of shock*
- me: *leaning against wall with a smug look on my face*
- me: *intensely glares*
- me: "i will kill you."
i feel like once you were emo in middle school youre low key emo for the rest of your life, like you could be 20 in the middle of college wearing uggs or whatever but once you hear the first key to the black parade/i write sins/sugar we’re going down you sprout an imaginary fringe and start yelling your lungs out like its 2007 all over again
Straight White Boy Problem #461
When you lose your airsoft pellets during an airsoft war and your mom won’t buy you more because she thinks airsoft guns are a bad influence but your dad buys you a whole new container to create conflict with your mom and keep the relationship spicy
If children of color have to be aware of the realities of racism, white children should too.
I’m tired of hearing that white children are too young to understand the consequence of their words or actions when for nonwhite kids they live with the impact of racism every day
if we’re mutuals you can ask for my snapchat so you can see my appearance at its worst